My Opera Skins:
Opera Standard Lite Compact
Compatibility: Opera 9.5+
Last Updated: 2009-01-24 @ 22:05
Latest Version: v1.03 – Download
This skin is just the standard Opera 9.5 skin with a Lite style and compacted a bit for more browsing space. The dark tabs have been changed to bright clean tabs and a few other areas have been brightened.
v1.00 – Download
- This is the initial version.
v1.01 – Download
- Cleaned the appearance of the tabs (active, inactive, hover)
- Fix the toolbar used in Mail, IRC and Tools tabs to blend smoothly.
- Added a little more notification when a window calls for attention. The tab now changes shades to a blue tint.
- Added a bottom border to the tabs that are not active to increase usability and appearance.
- Lightened the shade of the close button (on inactive tab that is not hovered or clicked) and set transparency of the image to 25% so it appears more space efficient and adds more attention to the active tab (also allows attention tabs to blend through the button and match better).
v1.02 – Download
- Cleaned the appearance of the tabs (active, inactive, hover) in the Appearance and Preferences windows.
- Updated the skin to take advantage of the scroll marker setting under Preferences -> Advanced -> Browsing -> Show scroll marker.
- Updated the icon set, contact set and buttons set with icons that have been added to the standard Opera skin since the last update.
- Feed icon is now in-line with the general color scheme of the skin and is now blue (suggested by Ŝtérkrìg).
v1.03 – Download
- Set “Fallback foreground = 1” and “Fallback background = 1” after being contacted by Opera about them cleaning up and improving their skin selection.
- Shorter tab_toolbar.png design to give more space in chat, mail, etc. for the main content.
- Shorter address bar to add more browser space like the shorter tabs currently give.
- Add color to several of the panel and tools icons.
- Brighten panels and panel selectors