My Opera Skins:
Opera Standard Dust
This skin is just the standard Opera skin with a few replaced images and the rest desaturated and retoned so it matches more closely to the Dust theme in Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex and Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope.
v1.00 – Download
- This is the initial version.
v1.01 – Download
- Changed selected checkbox to match the Dust theme.
- Changed selected radio button to match the Dust theme.
- Edited progress bar to match the Dust theme.
v1.02 – Download
- Updated skin with the latest images and changes introduced in the skin packaged with Opera 10 Alpha 1.
- More changes to the progress bar to match correct an issue with appearance in the transfers tab.
v1.03 – Download
- Fixed height and width issues with drop_insert images for a cleaner appearance and eliminated repeating images when drop inserting tabs.
- Edited color of tabs text when demanding attention. The color setting went from “#abc3e8″ to “#aaaaaa” to match color scheme and not stand out too much, but to be noticeable. Anything darker is slightly too dark and most other colors clash or draw too much attention.
- Edited group_closed.png and group_open.png icons to match those found in Nautilus using the Dust theme.
- Replaced boring folder icons.
- Updated new_item.png icon seen in Bookmarks menu and panel to match the one found in the Bookmarks found in Nautilus using the Dust theme.
- Updated the scrollbars to match those found in current Dust theme. Apparently they changed and I missed the memo.
- Desaturated several background images to remove blue tint.
v1.04 – Download
- Edited Colorization of pagebar and other elements to follow Dust theme a bit closer. Color changes applied to elements in v1.03: Hue: 20, Saturation: 4, Lightness: 8.
- Tweaked almost all icons to match the color changes changed for the pagebar. Matching the icons and removing the hint of blue was a major improvement.
v1.05 – Download
- Replaced pagebar image with a new image that extends the title bar down more like the appearance of other windows in Dust such as a file browser (Nautilus).
v1.06 – Download
- Fixed: Replaced pagebar image (from v1.05) with a new image that extends the title bar down more like the appearance of other windows in Dust such as a file browser (Nautilus). The coloring and style has slightly changed in the latest version of the Dust theme and these coloration changes are aimed at correcting changes I made to match outdated Dust theme versions from early Dust test builds.
v1.07 – Download
- Set “Fallback foreground = 1″ and “Fallback background = 1″ after being contacted by Opera about them cleaning up and improving their skin selection.
v1.08 – Download
- Updated the scrollbars to match the changes introduced for the Dust theme in Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope. If you are using the Dust theme in Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex then you still need to use v1.07 of this theme until the Dust theme in Intrepid catches up to the one released in Jaunty (if ever).
v1.09 – Download
- Updated the tab bar background to fade smoothly into the newer version of the Ubuntu Dust theme.
v1.10 – Download
- Retouched the scrollbars to match the ones found in the Ubuntu 9.04 Dust theme.
v1.11 – Download
- Ran all png format images threw PNGGauntlet and also removed all “Thumbs.db” files that Windows likes to create. All of this saved ~100kb, making the new skin size ~360kb.
- Known Issue: In Linux, the scrollbars have an odd rendering issue on the ends. I’m still trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems to be related to the image files since the v1.09 doesn’t have this problem.
v1.12 – Download
- Updated skin images with the newest Opera Standard skin images (knob, sync, security icons, turbo, etc.).
- Added hover and selected images for scrollbars. Hover and selected are the same image as they are in the Ubuntu Dust theme. This change appears to have fixed the previous scrollbar rendering issue.