13 thoughts on “wallpaper-world-map-2006-large”

  1. using Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows Vista Windows Vista
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

    I’m trying to make a wallpaper that shows the world after ice melts with an insert showing the world today. It’s not easy finding just the right map of the world because most don’t look right in small size. My source for the world after ice melts is NASA.

    1. using Firefox 3.6.8 Firefox 3.6.8 on Windows XP Windows XP
      Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

      Leave it the same – it’s a hoax. Al Gore is a misogynist liar profiteering from global warming alarmism. Do your report on something else like how the top 1% richest Americans pay more taxes than 95% of the rest of all Americans.

      1. using Firefox 3.6.8 Firefox 3.6.8 on Windows Vista Windows Vista
        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

        It’s not a hoax and the top 5 percent of U.S. citizens have a combined income that exceeds that of the other 95 percent. It’s only right that they should pay more taxes, and the top 1 percent are just obscenities in this economy. Too much money is why they think they can buy their way out of any consequences of global warming while the poor and middle class don’t have enough money to pay for upgrades to protect themselves and/or cut their use of energy at home and in their transportation. Arrogance is just breathtaking in the rich class.

      2. using Internet Explorer 8.0 Internet Explorer 8.0 on Windows Vista Windows Vista
        Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

        Hey Don.

        You’re one of the ignorant ones. Gore did all the research he needed to back up what he is saying. He is not a liar, and so what if 1% of the richest Americans are paying more in taxes, that’s how it should be, you can afford to pay extra. Go back to the rock you hide under and stay there, dork.

  2. using Firefox 3.0.12 Firefox 3.0.12 on Windows XP Windows XP
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.12) Gecko/2009070611 Firefox/3.0.12 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

    Hey…thanks for the map, really great except the writing is a bit mangled, not so clear. Thanks anyway.

  3. using Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Explorer 7.0 on Windows XP Windows XP
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648)

    I need to know how big 4500 x 2498 pixels is. I would like to frame this map and have it take up a large portion of the wall in my den.

  4. using Safari 4.0.5 Safari 4.0.5 on iPhone iOS 4.1 iPhone iOS 4.1
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7

    Trying to install the world map as my iPhone wallpaper, I feel it’s a fantastic idea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *