- Google Suggests
- Google Services Patch
- Google Thumbnail Image Direct Links
- No Click to Activate for Flash Items
- Inline OSpell Checker
To use these userjs files follow the steps listed below inorder to enable your Opera to use userjs files.
- Find the directory that you installed Opera to. If you are on a windows machine then this is most likely in ‘C:\Program Files\Opera’.
- After finding the install folder, create a new folder inside of the install folder called ‘userjs’. You should now have the following folder: ‘C:\Program Files\Opera\userjs’
- Now that you’ve finished setting up Opera to use your userjs files, just start saving the once you want Opera to use in the userjs folder that you created! To get the scripts that I mentioned above just click on them. If you want more you can check:
There is also a video available that you can use to guide you through setting up UserJS with Opera for the first time. Here is the link: video!
Edit (10th Jun 07):
Here are some more useful userjs files you can use: