I’ve been making an attempt lately to increase the amount of posts on my blog. So..I’ve decided to start posting interesting links to articles that I come across in the RSS feeds that I regularly subscribe to!
These posts won’t replace my regular “blogging” posts, but hopefully they will give you all something to do throughout the day! 😛
I’m going to be updating the list throughout the day each time as new feeds arrive, but for now I’m posting some that are a couple of days old, just to catch up. So just take some relax time and checkout the articles that appeal to you!
If I left out something that was just ridiculously worthy of making it into the post, then throw it in a comment for me! 😉
So without further ado, I present to you “Edition 1 of Interesting Feeds“:
- Does online video threaten the net?
- Scientists make weight loss claim
- Opera Stumbler
- Programmer guilty of wife’s murder
- New CSI Tool Analyzes Antibodies
- Report: Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer Seen Holding Hands
- How to add an IETab-like feature to Opera
- Wanted: Women to eat chocolate for a year
- Loopholes keep Windows XP alive
- Stunning Lego Creations
- Smarter ladies have worse sex
- Study questions ‘fit but fat’ theory
- Ron Paul Hits it out of the Park on CNN American Morning
- Funniest Valedictorian Speech Ever
- It’s time for Facebook to introduce a new relationship status: It’s an effing disaster.
- Superior Alternatives to Crappy Windows Software
- The best multivitamin for you — and 11 to steer clear of
- Apple updates iMac as expected
- Why doesn’t Microsoft out-innovate Apple?
- Opera Desktop Beta 2 (Kestrel) Released
- Mental workout ‘boosts the brain’
- Marching Sand Dunes Create Mars Mystery
- Young Galaxies Surprisingly Packed with Stars
- Dad: ‘Good things are happening’ after Fort Bragg video
- Saudi Prince Orders Crackdown On Flirting
- The passion of John Cusack
- Boost Your Memory, Become Smarter?
- Paris rat-catchers tackle rodents
- You may now kick the bride
I hope you enjoy the all new “Interesting Feeds“!