This edition contains about a week in review of some interesting feeds. It’s gonna be long, but I did cut out a large portion of them. These are the ones that made the cut, haha. Checkout anything that tempts you!
- The man who grew a finger
- Astronomers Find Ticking Cosmic Time Bomb
- Huge Black Hole Catapulted Through Space
- Brand-New Lizard, Toad, Opossum Found in Brazil
- Cher Dishes to Oprah on Romance With Tom Cruise
- David Blaine Breaks World Record for Holding One’s Breath
- DNA Confirms Remains Of Czar’s Children
- Half of Americans Struggle to Stay Happy, Healthy
- A further opportunity to help evolve CSS 3
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.3.0 released for Ubuntu Hardy Heron with new Hotkey Creation!
- Kate Hudson Heads People’s ‘Most Beautiful’ List
- Paula Abdul Spaces Out On “American Idol”
- Rare coconut tree on sale for $1m
- Study: It Takes Hard Work To Be Happy
- Former tobacco workers find jobs in N.C. in their old industry
- Obesity May Up Odds Of Short Sleep
- Fertile women ‘have sexier voice’
- Universal unveils audio plans for Blu-ray
- Blu-ray player sales are falling
- Electronics’ ‘missing link’ found
- India sex workers get life cover
- FOXSexpert: The Ins and Outs of All-Over Shaving
- Next decade ‘may see no warming’
- Some movies now available on iTunes the same day as DVD
- Indian Babies Dropped 50 Feet for Good Luck in Bizarre Ritual
- Jurassic-Era Dinosaur Dung Fetches Nearly $1,000 at Auction
- Do you mommy your husband?
- Build 28 – Facebook Chat In Digsby!
- Ronson teams up with Duran Duran
- CDC: More than 3 out of 4 new moms breast-feed
- Identity ‘at risk’ on Facebook
- SA elephants can be culled again
- Judge shuts down RIAA in music piracy case
- Study finds troops shy away from mental health care
- Arctic Ice Melt Expected to Get Worse
- Arizona State University Cuts Cheerleading Squad After Racy Photos Surface on Blog
- Twelve dead in Bolivian bus crash
- China Builds Secret Nuclear Submarine Base in South China Sea
- Computers go on sale to Cubans
- Blu-ray Xbox 360 coming for Christmas?
- Egyptian Pharaoh May Have Been Natural Transsexual
- Student educates himself, loses 180 pounds
- Digg makes official its adoption of a ‘semantic Web’ standard
- AIMP2 – An alternative media player
- Jimi Hendrix Estate Disputes Authenticity of Sex Tape
- Moon to Hide a Beehive
- Cruise: ‘Things have been misunderstood’
- Sending text messages that really stink
- Study: AIDS Treatment Shows Promise in Monkeys
- Study: Anti-psychotic drug use soars among U.S. and U.K. kids
- Long-awaited electric sports car rolls out
- Microsoft ends bid for Yahoo
- Fat cell numbers ‘set for life’
- Scientists: Bison Could Once Again Thunder Across Great Plains
- Who Should Doctors Let Die In A Pandemic?
- Illinois Man Orders Custom Beer-Can Coffin
That’s the list for this week. Enjoy!