My Opera Skins:
Dusty Chrome (a.k.a. Opera Google Chrome Dust)
Compatibility: Opera 9.5+
Last Updated: 2009-04-01 @ 20:00
Latest Version: v1.05 – Download
v1.00 – Download
- This is the initial version.
v1.01 – Download
- Updated checkboxes with those used in Google Chrome and applied desaturation.
- Desaturated radio buttons that were already there.
- Desaturated bookmark buttons that were already there.
v1.02 – Download
- Updated checkboxes with those used in the Dust theme instead of regular Google Chrome checkboxes.
- Updated radio buttons to those used in the Dust theme.
- Updated the scrollbar to match scrollbars found in the Dust theme.
- Updated icons and other various images with those found in the Opera 10 Alpha standard skin. Updated icons were mostly for composing html email, however there were a few other new ones.
- Fixed a bug that was introduced with Opera 10 Alpha 1 and the Chrome style tabs.
- Cleaned up appearance of tabs and new tab icon on pagebar.
- Cleaned up skin.ini code a little.
- Updated group_closed.png and group_open.png to match similar icons found in the Dust theme.
- Officially titled this skin as “Dusty Chrome”.
v1.03 – Download
- Replaced pagebar.png background image with one that I worked on a short while back (last year for v1.06 of Standard Dust 😉 ) so that the skin matches the latest release of the Dust theme’s title bar color scheme. I will work a little more in the future to perfect it even more.
v1.04 – Download
- Set “Fallback foreground = 1” and “Fallback background = 1” after being contacted by Opera about them cleaning up and improving their skin selection.
v1.05 – Download
- Retouched the scrollbars and pagebar background to match the ones found in the Ubuntu 9.04 Dust theme.